Is your mind constantly running at 100mph?
Are you overthinking and overanalysing situations?
Are you feeling overwhelmed and finding it difficult to juggle everything in your life?
Are you finding it difficult to focus and concentrate on day to day tasks?
Do you feel stressed, tense, anxious or on edge?
Do you feel unsettled?
Do you have feelings of fear, dread or something bad happening?
Modern life is fast paced, constant and dynamic. We now live in a world when we never get a chance to switch off. Email access via phones means that even when we aren’t working, we are still connected to work. Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram keep us distracted, stimulated and mentally active when we are meant to be relaxing. We are bombarded with information, messages and communication from all angles, all of the time.
All of this is great and there are many advantages of this modern day living. However we are not robots and this type of lifestyle isn’t sustainable in the long run. There are times in our life that we can feel as though we are on a hamster wheel, moving all the time but not getting anywhere. Too many things to do but not enough hours in the day. Pressures from home, work and life can begin to weigh us down, often making us feel that we are running on autopilot – gliding through life in a hazy fog but not mindful of what we are doing. We can start to feel overwhelmed, out of control and as though we are barely keeping our head above water.
The “Rebuilding Resilience” coaching programme is a practical personal development programme that will help you slow down, recharge, reenergise and give yourself the breathing space that you need.
The coaching programme will enable you to create a balanced life by identifying triggers, sources and causes of stress in your life. It will equip you with tool, techniques and strategies to manage stress more effectively so that you can live a life that is happier, healthier and stress free.
This personal development coaching programme consists of six structured, informative, pragmatic and solution focused sessions delivered in a safe, supportive and non-judgemental environment.
The “Rebuilding Resilience” programme will:
- Help you understand stress and anxiety.
- Give you an insight of how stress and anxiety can affect you.
- Identify your triggers and stressors.
- Identify and change unhelpful thinking habits and behaviours contributing to stress and anxiety.
- Introduce tools, tips, techniques and strategies to manage the stress and anxiety.
Learning to manage stress and anxiety has many benefits such as:
- Improved health and wellbeing.
- Increased performance and productivity.
- Improved sleep patterns.
- Increased energy levels.
- Boosted self-esteem and self-confidence as you begin to feel more in control of your emotions.
Who is this coaching programme for?
- Anyone who has been feeling overwhelmed, tired and exhausted due to the pressures, expectations and demands of modern day living.
- Anyone who is wanting to feel more in control of their feelings and their life.
- Anyone who wants to live their life using an approach where they are mindful, present and proactive rather than being chaotic, distracted or reactive to situations, scenarios or events in their life.
- Anyone that is looking for practical, solution focused and effective tools, techniques and strategies to manage stress and anxiety.
If you are ready to sit in the driving seat of your life and take control. If you are ready to start living consciously and proactively rather than constantly fire fighting. If you are ready for some breathing space so that you can recharge and reenergise, then the “Rebuilding Resilience” coaching programme is for you.
Jillian used to be 100mph and learnt how to switch off. Read about her experience.
Holly now feels more robust and resilient as a result of her sessions. Read about her experience.
Get in touch – phone, text or email – so that we can start helping you create some breathing space in your life. Let’s get working on getting you in the driving seat of your life!
You can email me on email@example.com or call me on 07930 138 488.
Or you can sign up and book in for your first coaching session by clicking link below: